Yummmmmm!!!!!!!! Homemade berry popsicles!
- Ice Pops recipe from Allrecipes.com::
- 1 (3 ounce) package fruit flavored gelatin mix
- 1 unsweetened, flavored soft drink mix package
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- Dissolve gelatin, soft drink mix and sugar in boiling water. Stir in cold water and pour into popsicle molds or small plastic drinking cups. Freeze until hard. (If using plastic drinking cups, freeze until firm, insert popsicle sticks, then freeze completely.)
- I saw a few other recipes that added a bit of yogurt to make the popsicles creamy, so we added a small container of flavored yogurt this time and it tasted great!
Love those sweetly blonde summer scalps enjoying their popsicles! ADORABLE!!!
Thank you so much for popping by Twinfatuation today...I hope you will come by often! Your blog is precious, I'll be back!
You used to eat those as a child yourself. Yummy.
Oh my little guys would love this! I'm so trying them. :) P.S. Happy SITS day!
Post a Comment